Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Reluctant sale of Superlight 1600

caseyc

Due to an intention to leave the UK in the next year (give or take a bit) I have to reluctantly put my Caterham up for sale.....

Number 17 in production, R plated and 1997 registered (pre-SVA reqs for emmissions/noise and that annoying stuff). Yellow with black carbon fibre wings and nose. Pretty unused CR500s all around. 6 Speed. Leather seats for a little comfort. Uprated bits n pieces (though I can't tell ya what as I'm a driver not a mechanic, but master cylinder, dry sump and clutch I'm told)

Loved and hugged, never used anywhere near enough due to lack of free time (why I'm determined to leave the UK), it still has less than 10K miles on the clock and I'm the second owner. Was built by Hyperion originally, and serviced by them after every track day by the first owner, since then I have had it serviced and loved by James Whiting. Just taxed, just MOTed.

Blisteringly quick, awesome handling, and akes me cry even to think of parting with it. ☹️ Most fun car I ever owned.

I'm off to LeMans in it in a week and a bit, that will probably be the last time I use it so it may have edged a bit over 10K miles, but will have been well blatted for it's last run in my care.

Best offers please around £16K - probably won't read here too much - so email me casey@multigem.co.uk if you're interested... based in SW London

• 3 weeks later...
Shameless self bump as IM back from LEMans and can now sell it.... 10500 miles at the moment though I may drive it some before I sell cos ill miss it when its gone..... but for those who asked, I now have pictures.... anyone else, drop me an email

• 3 weeks later...

Bump time again....

I haven't had much time to deal with this- and have even less now.... cos I'm off for 3 weeks though I will have mobile/laptop with me..... looking now to sell first week or two of august - will take realistic offers for quick sale now......

Email on casey@multigem.co.uk

Or call 07770 753998