Click here if you are having website access problems ×

So this is where you are

How childish calling the test area a bikeshed, Blatchat is no place for people to be enjoying themselves, you are all a bunch of something unmentionable.

Come back to ChitChat and talk about sensible stuff like why Caterham should fit cup holders, why a particular football team is better than another and why the South is better than the grim North.

Yours, disgusted of the Twilight Home for the Grumpy and Bar

PS I died in 2 World Wars for people like you

You're all a bunch of UT's

Oh no, things were much much better in the old days.

I remember when you could buy a pint of beer for ......................

AHEM !

and of course when Lotus made the Seven and not those upstarts Caterham, England won the world cup and we had pounds, shillings and pence. And since Caterham have been making the Seven looks what happened, pah, the countries gone to the dogs, pah.

And look at you lot, pah, not one of you is actually funny, except that troll chappy, Moomin, he's a God amongst men, but the blighter doesn't even have a Caterham so he should be hung by the soft and squashy parts until he agrees that my car is superior and another thing ............

You're all a bunch of UT's

Oh, my dear confused Hoopy, I think you need to come to see me for a chat if you are really confused.

Just pop up to my room after school, knock on the door very loudly in case I am engaged dealing with another pupil *wink*

SFT

Ooh la la