Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Honest this is a test.......

Powderpuff

Talking of plants *confused* ... which we weren't.......... *wink* - I've just had to come in from the garden 'cos it's too hot in the full sun to be hoiking great lumps of detritus about, to make way for our rather large greenhouse *eek*

Now, if I was a bloke, I could take my shirt orf, like wot the builders-next-door have done *tongue*. As it is, I'm incarcerated in polo shirt to cover the SV bits and another mechanical device to hold them up 😳 😬

Just think how lucky you are - all you lot still in lessons - nice and cool, able to bike-chat and google to your hearts' content *biggrin*

FH

, I think I'm suffering from sunstroke> *cool* *cool* *cool*

Charlie Dimmock - ick!

I am not cool - there is no air con here and the sun shines straight into my part of the office...I don't even have a fan...although I do have a headache...

Still only an hour and a bit until home time *wink*

Actually going back to the short people and the plant...can you really get 12 people on one - that's amazing. How many tall people fit?

Alex used to play basketball as well - so he tells me - I am not sure I believe him though as I have seen the way he throws rubbish and completely misses the bin every time *eek* 😬