Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Help needed (but don't tell Alex)

Rachael

Eek - I don't know what to do, I was driving home from work today and got a bit "confused" about where I lived *eek* ...I somehow managed to drive all the way through my village and all the way down to the next one - gosh that road is fun... 😳 😬

Anyway this would all be fine because I could still have been home well before Alex and so he need never have known *eek* ...except that leaving Fulbourn, I was spotted (woo hoo first spotted 😬 😬 ) by another Cam7er...

I don't know what to do, please help *confused*

Rach *eek*

I'd go for the bare faced lie, and just deny everything *wink*

After all there are loads of 7s around Fulbourn *tongue*

Who is Alex going to believe (if he knows what's good for him) you or a random Blatchatter 🤔

Put like that I'm sure he'll see sense. 😬

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

It wasn't a random blatchatter though, it is someone who lives about half a mile away and who knows the car well...he could well post a spotted and then Alex will know - Tim will certainly have recognised the car *eek*

It can't be me as I don't know who Snitcher is, so it must be you, but don't tell Alex that I told you so 😳

Unless Snitcher is my new lady friend, but then she was not at the 1st not a P&F and apparently Snitcher was.

Why do I feel like I'm living in a game of Cluedo *confused*

Craig

I don't know, but it is far too early for all this and I have just been locked out of the schedule I am editing for the second time and IT can't fix it and it's really really really BL *mad* *mad*DY annoying because it means I have to start again for the third time....

Ggggrrrr *mad*

Oh and please don't tell Alex that I am having an affair with Snitcher - particularly as he doesn't know who Snitcher is 😬