Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Who hates their school ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I was Noger, it sounds like there are more jobs around for Biz Anals *wink* so good luck with this one

I am (or was) in Product management in the wonderful world of data comms, but no schools seem to want me at the moment ☹️

Paul on the dole

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

OOohhhh, congrats Alex 😬

Does this mean there'll be a vacancy at your current company ?????

Rach, not had one for 2 weeks, where they wanted to pay the salary for someone with 2-3 years experience but really wanted a marketing director sort of background. They had appointed someone last Nov but she only remained in the job for 7 weeks, and they have not yet worked out they are not going to find someone 23-24 years old who has experience of mergers & acquisitions, company strategy and being part of the senior management team. The carpark was full of 10 year old Astras (the staff) and a new Merc and a new Range Rover (the 2 brothers who own & run the company).

I'm hoping for an interview next week but it's in Abingdon ☹️ (600 miles a week).

I'm begining to feel like a left over turkey in the shop at closing time on Christmas Eve.

Gobble gobble

Turkey sarnies all round, with turkey curry tomorrow 😬

Paul

Oh Paul ☹️ some company's just have no idea do they...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you...could you not move nearer to Abingdon, or would that not be feasible?

There will be a vacancy at Alex's company for a Project Manager with experience in non-destructive testing in the built environment *confused* or something - I think, that is the case anyway!

Fingers are crossed for you as well *wink*

Thanks 😬

It was a funny feeling handing my notice in though... everyone thought I was going to be there for good! Ah ha! but I fooled them all with a plan of ultimate cunning and deception 😬

Paul, why don't you set up your own company 🤔 I know Craig will come and work with/for you for a monthly wage of engine parts for his VHPD 😬

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

I can see it now

A large sign on the front of my house

The Letchworth Gigolo & Vaseline Company

Anyone else want to join Craig in my employ *wink*

Paul

PS What are you doing in your new job, we want all the details 😬