Click here if you are having website access problems ×

By Heck I Needed That

Boonie Hound

Just returned from the very wet Lake District - and in need of cheering up as I have a stinker of a cold and I'm back to work.

Has much been going on?

Rach -hope your birthday was good - checked AlexCam and the car seems to be in one piece 😬

Hoopy - can you e-mail me your address so I can send a cheque and clear my debts.

Boonie - my email address is in my profile. Ireland was wet as well - but that's good - it meant that the 130 odd bhp of Em's car could unstick the 7" 21Rs more easily *eek* *smile*

(note: the roads are very empty, good views all round, and they were only little slides. 😬 😬)

HOOPY 500 kg (and soon) 200 bhp R706KGU

Woo hoo - Welcome Back Boonie - good to have you back, you were missed last week *wink*

Despite the rain and your cold, did you have a good time in the Lakes?

Birthday was ace - lots of people turned up and I got loads of cards and presents which was wonderful (because I didn't expect it at all) *wink* I drove to the pub (but not home again 😬) and it was great...am hoping to bring the car to work tomorrow, although reckon I will have to sneak out and roll it down the drive so that by the time Alex gets outside, I will be long gone!! *eek* 😬

Hope you feel better soon.

Hoop,

I think Boonie wants your postal address to send you a cheque...I suppose he could always send you a picture of a cheque via email 😬

*wink*

Rach

Great time was had by all - ate far too many cakes for marathon training but as soon as I shake this cold I'll be hitting the pavements again.

Why don't you take a pic from your window of the car in the drive then paste it over the web cam (Mission Imposible style) so you can steal the car but Alex will think it's still there.....I'm sure this is a fool proof plan. I've checked it in my head to see if it would work and it does.

Somebody take the Kendal mintcake away from me............

Sounds like a top idea to me...we even have some pics of the car, ready printed... thanks Boonie *wink*

This plan should also be helped by the fact that Alex doesn't wake until long after I have left for work...he will still be snoring, so by the time he wakes up and realises that I am taking the car...and checks the web cam I should probably be in the office 😬