Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oi .. clear orf you 'orrible kids

Jamie Oliver

Sorry CN, but do it again and you'll not live to maturity, you'll be stamped out and left in a ditch with nothing but a copy of Hello, a bacon sarnie, a beverage of your choice, the full SKY TV package, a blond (sans textile), a comfy chair (that converts into a bed), and nothing else (until after lunch)

Paul

PS There will also be a ditchcam to record what you get up to *wink*

PPS Anyone want to watch live ditchcam, £10 a ticket to watch CN find out that that the blonde is a Swede called Bjorn who is hung like a donkey but due to a freak of nature is 32D 😳

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

ODST,

Any idea what I can make with this enourmous mound of rolled pastry and this huge vat of stewed steak in Gravy 🤔

*tongue*

Oh.... I was 8 in 78

And wasn't Michelle Gayle (of 'enders and pop fame) the girl wot said 'Rowlaaand' to Roland

🤔

Mark

My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is here with Mavis, under 'Mark's Cars'.

But ODST would want it to be a pie on a bed of capers with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and no large side order of chips and as for what Sexy French Teacher would want *tongue* 😳

You are better off asking advice from crusty old Randy Games Teacher, he's a pie man *wink*

Hmmmm Pie

Cos he's from an older generation that smokes roll ups and Woodbines, is totally sexist, rather frisky for you advancing years, drives a Spitfire, is rather portly considering his occupation, never talks to a womans face (or a girl over 14), never eats salad, likes going to football, rugby & horse racing, stands to reason dunnit.

Actually, there are many similarities between RoGT and Mark so I'm sure either that RoGT likes pies or that RoGt are one and the same person *wink*

Will the real RoGT please stand up

Paul

'snot me.

I'm more Marlboro light than Woodbine (although I did once own a Spitfire and live in Woodbine cottage *confused*).

Besides....

I had salad yesterday ( bacon butty with Rocket {Sp}. and balsamic drool).

I ould agree with 'Rather Portly' tho... It's makes me sound much slimmer than I am 😳

Mark

My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is here with Mavis, under 'Mark's Cars'.

• 10 months later...