Click here if you are having website access problems ×

After School Meeting

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course I wouldn't be that mean, last thing I want is bile boiling on my zorst!

besides you will probably find that I drive a bit too boring - I don't go sideways

around every roundabout, unlike some people.

I have tried to put it together properly... *wink* (some would suggest more than once!)

moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

I am sure it is well put together - particularly IF you have done it more than once 😬

Indeed, although I did try a little bit of sideways fun round the mini roundabout near your house...it wasn't deliberate though (well not entirely) *eek* *wink*

I will - like I say it wasn't entirely deliberate, but some idiot in a mondeo had just cut me up ☹️ nice drive out to Balsham though *wink*

I am not sure how much spinning down the high street would be appreciated...if you do try it, then please let me know!

*wink*

Rach

'shedders,

Can someone remind me what sort of time we are due to be meeting up tomorrow?

It's around lunchtime isn't it? (please say yes)

I have a slight problem - I have to take my car apart tonight to try to sort out a problem, and I dunno if I'll be able to get it back together in time :big sad face:

I'll try my best...

Moomin (who was very excited about the shed meet, so is a bit sad at the prospect of not making it)

www.megabird.co.uk

mOOmin,

I shall have a spare seat tomorrow *tongue* Mr FH says that he trusts me to behave myself and is giving me a weekend pass 😬

I could be persuaded to take the long route - in exchange for a bit of oily goodness... [see comment on This is a Test, Honest thread]

Would you mind slummin' it in a cateringvan rather than a megamonsteur 🤔 *tongue* *wink*

This would of course mean sacrificing a superb blat on unclassified roads, (Muston to CamLandn is A1/A14) ☹️ but one has to help when a bikeshedder is in trouble *cool*

FH

I have a spare seat in the 7 if anyone wants picking up on the way between Bath and Towcester (route = Bath -> tetbury -> cirencester -> bibury -> oxford(ish) -> toaster) or I could divert a little bit.

what time 🤔 is it meet for lunch 🤔

66600 miles and counting...

FH,

That is a most generous offer that has brought a small tear to my left eye. 😬

I am concocting a plan which involves bunking off school early, which will give me a few hours fettling time in which to try to make the 'bird better. So I won't really know until later whether I will have it back in one piece or not.

The other problem is that c21vhpd is car-less at the moment too (unless he scives and fixes his car up this afternoon too!), so we kind of needed two seats maybe anyway.

Will have to see how things pan out, thanks again for the offer (seems a bit too much of a diversion for you though).

EwenM,

In a moment of non-lazyness, the top of this thread says to aim for the pub for lunch, which seems like the right idea to me.

mOOmin

www.megabird.co.uk

Well, in that case, I shall just wish you and c21 sans dot very jolly fettling and hope you manage to sort out your various woes in time for lurnch tomorrow 😬

*tongue*

FH *cool*

I think the plan is for people to turn up as and when they like...Alex and I will be aiming to be there for about 12ish (I think) and if there are any other people from Camland who want to travel over with us then let me know and we can arrange where to meet.

Miss Mav and Mr Mav are staying with us tonight, so they will definitely be blatting over with us *wink*

Good Luck Moom *thumbup* and C21vhpd *thumbup* and PP & Ballast *thumbup*

*wink*

Rach

PP and my presence tomorrow is looking questionable.... ☹️

It would seem that the duff thermostat issue has converted to a leaky head gasket issue.... *mad* PP is rather p*ssed *ff to say the least 🙆🏻

May be spending weekend recovering PP's trailer from friend to move 7......

It is a conspiracy I tell you.....

Oh well - its sunny..... *cool*

Bx

Edited by - Ballast on 30 May 2003 13:48:13

Oh that's rubbish ☹️ Hope you get it all sorted out without too much trouble...

I guess that means you won't be at Shuttleworth on Sunday either then?

We are definitely going to have to arrange a follow up shed meet in the near future...maybe July?

*wink*

Rach

PP and I have spent the last few evenings trying to sort this supposedly minor problem..... *confused* I fear that now it may require major surgery *wink*

We will try our best to make it to the toaster....we may have to do a flying visit as we drive south to get the trailer....but our mode of transport will probably be Terry the Tractor 😳 to the 7 ☹️

If we can sort something out....we'll be there... 😬

Bx

Hope you all have a nice time. Am v jealous. We will be requiring a full de-briefing on return to School on monday please.

Although meeting lots of new people is quite stressful as am quite shy really *tongue*

until someone mentions briefs (no prizes for guessing who>

Edited by - Noger on 30 May 2003 14:05:55