Click here if you are having website access problems ×

After School Meeting

Hello everyone I have been incommunicado in Kent for the past three days so not had chance to post.

The meet will be next Saturday at the Folly just off the A5 south of Towcester near the race course, just here

Roll up any time you like. I guess Rach and I will be there from lunchtime onwards.

Cheers

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

Edited by - abirtwisle on 27 May 2003 12:20:31

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aha, details so there wasn't some fiendish plan to exclude people from the North West. *tongue*

I'll probably be aiming to turn up around midday as I will have to leave by 2 ish - an important engagement in London (via Chelmsford) involving 2 subjects close to my heart: beer and women 😬

see you (I hope) Saturday

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Pat,

This is the first one we have done, so we have no idea when it will finish...guess it depends on what everyone else feels like doing.

Alex and I and a few other people who will be there, will need to be back in Cambridge for early evening - if you like, mail me your phone number and I can give you a call if we all leave before you arrive - *confused* does that make any sense?!

*wink*

Rach

involving 2 subjects close to my heart: beer and women

Ahhh, a gay sevener ... prefers women to cars 😬 *confused*

Sadly we have friends ( well they are Mrs N's friends ... I don't have any due to being an UT *smile*) coming from Liverpool for the weekend.

Moomin (troll) was a boy. His gf was the Snorkmaiden and his mate was Snuffkin (?)

But won't their house be ransacked right down to the removal of the light switches, taps and floor boards while they are down south be entertained in the civilised place known as Noger Towers 🤔 *wink*

Paul

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

Ballast and I will be there, not sure when and maybe not in N7XTC....who came home on a low loader courtesy of the RAC last night ☹️

Not sure what the problem is yet, the symptom was obvious, overheating big time!......first investigations this evening....

I should be there in the 7 although it is sounding more and more like a diesel - clattery noises on and off usually coming on after hard acceleration but not always. Service needed methinks.

See y'all there - anyone else coming up/across from the south west 🤔

66600 miles and counting...