Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Spotted (by proxy)

My father has been spotted in a 7 ..... He took delivery yesterday and may well have the biggest grin in the Northwest of England.

In fact,if you look at the the most recent images from the MET7 weather satillite you can see a big shiny something reflecting sunlight from the northwest of england .... that'll be my fathers grin 😬 😬 😬

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

Me and my Pa own half a 7 each, except he doesn't see his half much unless it needs a polish 😬 I think one's Mother had words in his ear'ole when I started looking at motorbikes as a solution for my need for speed (no, not that sort of speed, the 4 wheeled kind...)

Hhhhhhhmmmm, it seems that young ladies round here like Sevens, perhaps I should sell my trusty Spitfire and buy a Seven.

Yes, that's it, I'm off outside now with bucket and sponge and by this evening she'll be in the newsagents window.

Now, could any of you young people give me any advice on buying a Seven, in fact could someone whisper in my ear and tell me what a Seven actually is. I know about Rugby Sevens and Party Sevens but no automotive Sevens.

Thankyou muchly, I'll be outside cleaning my car so if anyone has got any advice don't be shy, I don't bite

Toodle pip