Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Spotted

Birtwisle Junior, it's detention for you, an hour of running around the rugger pitch will sort you out, you must play nicely with the girls, if you don't let them play with your toys they might not let you play with theirs *wink* *tongue*

RoGT

Edited for a little bit of decency 😳 *eek*

Edited by - randy old games teacher on 27 May 2003 09:12:55

Alex has promised that he will let me drive it tomorrow...woo hoo 😬 I shall post an update tomorrow about the excitement factor on my journey to work 😬

*wink*

Rach

Edited by - Rachael on 27 May 2003 13:59:02

Just so long as you don't do what Jane does i.e. just take the keys and shuts the garage door so I don't notice it's missing 😳

She's mean she is, I'm telling ya, mean, mean, mean, mean, mean, and evil, evil and mean, that's what she is, oh and small, mean, evil and small. yeh that's her to a T...

Probably 😬

.... I know - and I am kindly letting her take the 7 to work tomorrow. I don't worry about Rach driving the car, but I will worry about what happens to the car in the car park. Rach's Honda is dented, cracked and scratched all from parking at her office *mad*

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Get the idea yet?

I drove the Seven last night and to work this morning...never have I been so pleased to be on my way to work...the only problem is that now I want to go out for a blat 😬

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

I think You've got the idea Rach

Good isn't it *thumbup*

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Are you going to need one each 🤔

"One each", not as such, what you should say is, Alex has got to buy himself a Seven cos he isn't getting Bumy back again, Rach has had the locks changed (by Acme Car Lock Changing Inc). She has also hired some of Lee's Brownies to guard the car, they arrived by post this morning and are a mean bunch (think St Trinians).

Alex, I'd try the For Sale section, but only after you've spoken to your bank manager about a loan *wink*

Paul

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

Caterham do have a Blackbird for sale at the moment, I just happened to notice 😬

We have always known that one day we would need to be a two Caterham family...until then we will just have to fight over Sumy *wink*