Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tools 'n' spares for touring

SvenDriver

I don't carry a spare/ cheap 'phone but I do carry a 'phone charger with a "cigar lighter" plug. That runs and charges the 'phone in the 7 on the road (and its my satnav anyway), if it fails, and in anyone else's vehicles. For touring there would always be a local mains charger somewhere in the luggage as well.

All of the relevant documents will be stored on that 'phone as well as online: insurance, medical insurance, itinerary etc. usually both in TripIt and as pdfs. And BlatChat is on the home screen. :-)

Jonathan

• Leadership Team

I did ask oodles ago if I could have a complete set, but never heard anything more.  I hadn't been in the club very long, so might have misunderstood what I was meant to do to follow up on my request.  My apologies if I created any problem.

So, yes, Jonathan, I'd still like a full set of tool tube canister, tool roll, bag, etc..  So having flagged up my interest, do I just wait, do I need to register it on the tool tube page of the website, or do i need to do something else to follow it up?