Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MIRA- Helpers & Marshalls required

Silver 21

Hi All

In order to make MIRA a success we could do with some help from members not competing, in return for your time you get to meet all the competitors and a free lunch, what more could you ask for *cool*

Friday 20th June - 4pm onwards - putting direction signs up /dividing paddock down into classes.

Saturday 21st June, Paddock Marshal(s), Start Line Marshal(s), Results helpers.

All offers gratefully received,

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...2 down, 5 to go *cool*

Steve - it is at MIRA off the a5 near nuneaton if memory serves me...

Nic - spectators, last year I think they said no spectators except those that came in with the cars around 8am, however I met several people later int he day who had just turned up and where allowed in no problem. I am sure Mr Butty will clarify the situation...

rob *smile*

Been away for a few days so thanks for the responses, ideally need a few more to be on the safe side, at the moment we have:

Friday Evening:

Myself

Richard O (possibly)

Saturday

Don & Lorna

Micheal

Nic Day (you won't be a newbie for long *thumbup*)

Steve (w1 scb)

The main tasks are signing on (2 people) start line (2 people), paddock marshal (1 person), results ( 2 people). The more people who volunteer mean that you can do one job in the morning and another in the afternoon, or enough people only work morning or the afternoon *cool*

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...2 down, 5 to go *cool*

Any more volunteers out there, a day of Motorsport action for free, what more could you ask for!!, seriously though I could do with some additional help at MIRA and for all those who have said yes (steve, Nic etc) could you mail me your address offline so I can send you details

Graham

Competition Secretary

• 2 weeks later...