Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus Seven for restoration.

dyret

Hi all!

Dont know if this the right place, but I will give it a shot *smile*

I am looking for a Seven, from 1973 or older, for restoration. I got both the Serie 3 and Serie 4 in my head, but open for everything. I'm trying this forum because its impossible to get a Lotus Seven here in norway ☹️. If you think you got anything who can be in my interrest, please contact me on dyret@o2.no or make a reply here. (Tips to where I can find something like that is also welcome!) (I can pick up the car myself in england and north/west-europe)

There was a Lotus 7 series 3 for sale for a long time in Trondheim, it was advertised in Auto Borsen and on TV2 ( veteran bil ) I telephoned the number given in the advert, it seems the car is in a garage in the UK price is 200,000 ( krone that is ) ferdig registrert i Norge.

I've also seen a Lotus 7 series 4 for sale in Oslo but can't remember where from.

I was trying for some years to get an original series 3 but it's impossible , I have a Caterham that I imported myself from th UK. am at work on an oil rigg right now but you can mail me at hiru@statoil.com