Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Porsche Boxster

rynicolson

Not mine, posted on behalf of a very good friend, if interested call me on 077 366 58455 or e mail me.

Porsche Boxster 2.5 Manual

1999 model, on T registration plates

Arctic Silver, with full black leather pack (seats, dashboard and door panels)

Sport pack (17" alloys, sports suspension, wood-and-leather sports steering wheel, gear stick and handbrake)

Porsche 6 CD multichange stereo

Stainless steel sills

Wind deflector

Black mohair soft top

Locator kit for hardtop fitted (no hardtop with the car)

The car is in absolutely beautiful condition, with no dings or dents in any of the panels - there are two small stone chips on the front, and otherwise the paint is spotless. The car has never had an accident, and has a full Porsche service history - it has recently had the 36,000 mile service. The interior is immaculate too, with the leather in as-new condition. Currently mileage is 38,400. Next service due at 48,000 miles. The car had new tyres 6,000 miles ago (so they are hardly worn in!), and comes with Tax and MOT until November.

Owner emigrating in August and can only take one car (his Elise).

regards

Richard

Tricks...aka darstardly

Y57 CDS "Mutley"

Woops.... sorry missed that part, I gather they are looking for £23995.... but like anything I am sure it is negotiable, might add it is his fiance's car so "lady owner" should have been added, I know the car and it is "clean".... certainly doesn't drive like some of us on this site *eek*

regards

R