Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Loton Park - 27th July

bl0498

If you enjoyed(?) Curborough last weekend and are eagerly looking forward to MIRA next month - don't forget to get your entry in for the Loton Park hillclimb event on Sunday the 27th July.

Phil at Liverpool Motor Club, whom are organising this event already have 25 accepted entries for Caterhams - and 10-15 for Ferrari's. There are still entries available for this event...

Loton Park, a few miles west of Shrewsbury is a superb location (its a private deer park) with a long twisty technical hill. Its also a good spectator venue and has excellent catering facilities etc etc.

Get that entry in now - you know it makes sense!

Brian

Shame I came last in Class 2 at Curborough with my off at the Mole Hill.... ☹️

Brian

Would you like a job as publicity assistant for the championship this year?

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...2 down, 5 to go *cool*

Edited by - Bacon Butty on 20 May 2003 13:35:43

I understand, and it may have been Bacon Butty who told me, that Loton Park already has 25 Caterhams entered and 15 Ferraris *smile* It should be a good weekend!

I perhaps should reveal at this point that I have some very valuable in-car footage of me competing at Loton Park earlier this year. Wouldnt you just love to get a preview of those bends and lines?? *tongue* I have yet to consider whether it is in my interests to make this available to those who have never competed there 😬 The "price" might be anywhere between £5 for NTL for a copy, to several hours alone with girlfriends/wives.

I will also put my neck on the block and say I'll personally give £20 to NTL if anyone in classes 1 to 4 can do it in less than 60 seconds, which is "just" achievable *smile*

Ken

Ken

Thats brave, Mr Hunt is competing at Loton with his Xflow but with sticky ACB10's in Class 3, better get the money out now!

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...2 down, 5 to go *cool*

I've ordered rain for the day Graham *smile*

.....and anyway, I still think it's a tough one

Bollox!! *smile* A bit more research was necessary, must learn not to shoot from the hip! Barry did a 59.14 there just 9 days ago - LOL. I forgot Class 3 had the benefit of List 1b tyres............I'll shut up now

Edited by - kenevans on 20 May 2003 15:32:08

Edited by - kenevans on 20 May 2003 16:14:14

Hi bl0498

I have not sent my application off for Loton yet so I am pleased to hear there are still places will be in tomorrows post *thumbup*

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Hi All

Well it seems that I have a place *thumbup* see you all on the day *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin*

Pleeeease remember last in group is traditionally reserved for ME *tongue* *wink* *wink*

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.