Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough Results & Championship Standings

Silver 21

I too am on ACB10 A24 fresher on the front than last years rears...

cold track temperature make them the norm in Scotland

I've never tried A32 as they were introduced after the Avons, and so would require expensive & extensive testing. (no chance there then?)

My one really wet run was not representative in time. Too many saves *smile* I'll try and get the video up somewhere later.

Lawrence

Hi All

Well you may read this elsewhere seems I need to lower the car a bit. Reason.... I raised it last year, local speed bumps syndrome, and forgot that I had at Curborough. 😳

It felt a little odd in the wet, not saying it effected my times but its going back to the lower setting before MIRA. I also have not greased the ARB's since fitting so that's another job I forgot. Well I had been very busy and was pushed to get anything done before Curborough.

So Peter its perhaps a good decision on your part not to borrow my car *thumbup*. Think its the old 'things you get use too problem' that lasts until you drive in real anger. 😳 Still if you had after a run you would properly said err PRATT it needs............LOWERING *thumbup* 😬 😬

So all adjustments I had made just compensated for the real problem.

Still the comments on tyres are interesting the more the merrier and I am very interested. *thumbup* *thumbup*

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.