Curborough tomorrow

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8....quiet (-ish) but perfectly formed individuals.... 😬 😬

Quality not quantity!!! 😬......well that is what PP told me *confused* 😳

Bx

P.S> He's obviously pretending to work......so I can say what I like..... *cool*

I think they still count and they can certainly make a lot of noise *wink*

I have been out and had a go at dancing madly in the garden in my swimming costume, the neighbours were all looking out of their windows in astonishment 😳 ...it has got a bit brighter here 😬

It's almost sunny - maybe if we all have a go it will be more successful and Ballast, it will be a different way to pass the time. Your colleagues won't mind if you stand outside and do a little dance will they?

*wink*

Rach

Brightening here (Sheffield).

I'm not at Curbrough tomorrow, 'cos I'm going to a friends wedding. So I' hope its nice for you, 'cos I hope its nice for them *confused*

Had a day with Hugh (Cadence) yesterday. Had been booked for months. Wasn't too thrilled with the weather at the beginning of the week, rained Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, but awoke to blue cloudless skies yesterday morning for my trip to Millbrook. Roof down all day, even burnt my face! Got up this morning, and it was persisting it down again.

How lucky 🤔

Rach,

I am sure that my colleagues would be spellbound at the sight of me dancing in the street...next to a rather fetching orange skip...yummy....

Regrettibly I have not brought my swimsuit and will not be able to perform today.... *thumbdown* *thumbdown*

A great shame.....no really....I'm very upset about it *tongue*

Bx

P.S> PP could do a rain dance....in his car park .....nobody would see him there.... 😬

Edited by - Ballast on 16 May 2003 17:07:22

Ken,

Congrats on the class win *thumbup* - sorry I didn't get the chance to say hi, but being stuck in the little hut all day time-keeping (which was kinda fun *wink*) meant that I didn't have much chance to see people - maybe next time...

*wink*

Rach

Thank you Rachael xx *smile* I think Blatchatters should wear name badges then everybody could say hello. It would make for an even more interesting day I believe.

Rachael - were you wearing the "cowboy hat" at signing on by any chance or was that somebody else?

Ken

After a bit of indecision in the morning I am glad I did decide to tootle down.

Also very glad that I decided to take the Driza *smile*

Put a few more faces to names, but am sure that I wandered past, or even spoke to, Blatchatters without realising it. 😳

All I need to do now is work out how to fit a FIA rollbar to the 21 so I can join in *tongue* *eek*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Ken,

No, not me, I was in my green L7C baseball cap - wearing stripey trousers and about 4 jumpers 😬

I was in the commentators hut with Buda for most of the day and was only allowed out to confirm the results...we did hang round for the presentation, but still managed to miss you afterwards ☹️

*wink*

Rach