Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Quiet...isn't it....

Rachael

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not at work, and only logging on infrequently, I have wall to wall estate agents at the moment as the house is going on the market, have blagged commission down from 1.5 to 1.3 percent 😬 plus VAT 🙆🏻.

Funy how I spend more time bunking off on blatchat when I'm at work 😬

Hi Boonie

I am spotted YAY I was tightening the rear anti roll bar up because it had worked loose.

All is tight and happy now. Off to a P&F tonight.

Ohhhh and it looks like my father may have found a 7 to buy *thumbup* 😬 *thumbup* *wink* *biggrin* *smile* *thumbup*

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

Noger, It's a Fenland term for "Parp and Feathers" - a local hostelry to which one can only gain entry if accompanied by the latest piece of fettling... you know the sort of stuff; bits of carbon exhaust, covered in curry remains; freshly moulded seats with part of the seat-of-your-pants embedded for 'posterity'; etc

Double parping on the other hand is a highly communicable disease and requires swift and copious doses of homeopathetic medicines to ensure the rest of the bikeshedders are rendered immune. Beer is a good substitute if your local homeopath has been incarcerated in the local nick for the night

FH *eek*

😬

Didn't they parp & feather female Nazi collaborators in Europe after the war ?? I could have made a fortune and would have bought my own weight in curry every day (well of course this quantity would have increased exponentially until after a week or so I exploded a la Mr Creosote) 😳

Skimpy Davis

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper