Bengt Metz

+46546729

bengt.metz@bemeco.se

Bengt Metz

+46546729

bengt.metz@bemeco.se

• Leadership Team

Wow - £700 worth, that's better stock value than the Road Angels *eek*

BTW, I have an old rag that I believe is well soaked and stained with Autosol - I may need to get it analysed officially, but if so it'll be up for around the £50 mark 😬

Stu.

Edited by - sforshaw on 15 May 2003 07:13:55

I've just been out bid on Ebay for a tube (used only once on a table spoon it said). I bid £103 but some b*st*rd came in at £111 with 7 seconds left.

I can't believe Julian has 7 tubes!!!!!!!!!! I think it may be a rival called Autosel.

Kenny SLR and Autosoless

*wink*

Edited by - kenny on 15 May 2003 07:34:29

Julian,

You're sitting on a gold-mine, as the pimp said to the hooker. I'll have the lot (as long as you don't need them for polishing the Road Angels). Meet me on the corner next to your shop at 8pm. I'm the one in dark glasses with a red carnation in my jacket and a brown paper bag full of moolah.

Paul

• Leadership Team

............ Norge.......nul point ......................but don't forget .......you can't play your Joker on the fil-rouge .................

Stu. Crap foreign accent *thumbdown*

Julian, I'm looking at weather now and it's not promising for taking 7 to Capesthorne, although I'll have to go anyway as I've promised a mate that I'll take him there as he's after a car (bloody Cobra would you believe) I'll probably go in tin top unless this lot clears up.

Don't bring any Autosol without hiring heavies to acompany you, and keep it hidden at all times *wink*

Kenny SLR

Sorry guys didn't go as it was a pants day. I instead cleaned all three cars (knackered) and as usual the 7 took the longest after that wet trackday the other day.

I really, really still don't know what you are on with regards to your Autosol obsession but I think it is time you all sought medical help 😬

Just got back.....pretty awful weather with rain off and on all day. Only 2 Caterhams showed. One was a T reg yellow with black wings and Steve "I can't get into my sons GT40" Gibson turned up in his later on. I was feeling a bit like Billy no mates until then.

Millions of Robin hoods, a few Westies, and a few Dax's braved it.

Julian, I must admit you are playing it cool with that horde of Autosol you have. I reckon you're closer to that Tuscany villa every day *thumbup*.

Kenny SLR