Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

unbridled joy

Dear Hoopy Minor

Do you pant when you are near to Master Birtwisle in the showers, young people like you are often confused and your may just be using your young lady friend as a cover for you true feelings. Just start by holding his hand and see how that feels, if it's nice try a kiss and then move on to more squidgy things, give it a go you might like it *tongue*

SFT (also in charge of sex & gender issues 😬)

PS You'd make a lovely couple *eek*

Ooh la la

January 5, 1959 *eek*

Shouldn't you be residing at Cadwell Park Residential Home for Veterans of the Masai Goadherd Rebellion, Noger old chap?

It's all lies, I tell you *mad*

Hercules Grytpype-Tynne, OBE

Roving Ambassador to the Outer Hebrides

Hoop rang me last night to tell me that he had retrieved his head from Mr Walker.

I would caution everyone to be careful as Hoop could well be unrecognisable now...he could strike and begin wibbling at you at any time.

😬

Rach

I got stuck in the footwell of the SV last week when I saw Viv and Martin *eek* My own fault, we weren't going very fast, so I didn't do my harnesses up and when Viv braked (not particularly hard) I started to slide into the footwell *eek*

It's because of the extra space in the SV - although I do slide around a bit in our Seven as well. *wink*

Sadly there were no Harriers down there. ☹️ Although the Harrier is small - even the footwell in the SV is not that big 😬

Hope you are well *wink*

Rach