Click here if you are having website access problems ร—

Bl##dy technology

๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿป *mad* ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿป *mad*

ย 

when I try to post a reply to some threads, I get a 'catastrophic failure' error message. I will therefore reply here for the moment.

ย 

After School Meeting

Miss Mav, it's a real ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปer, but it's difficult to see how I can come along. I'm racing in Roadsport B, and we have a double header weekend at Silverstone then. Qualifying and racing are spread over the Saturday and Sunday, and I'll be staying in a hotel nearby with Mrs Pat and the kiddies on Friday and Saturday nights, so it's hard to see how I can disappear, really.

ย 

Once the exact venue and time have been decided, I can see how things stand.

ย 

๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿป *thumbdown* ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿป

ย 

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Good luck!

ย 

Have you mailed Alex and told him this? I will mention it to him tonight, because I don't think he is visiting the shed much at the moment (too much work poor lamb) Anyway, if people don't mail him and tell him whether they can/can't make the meeting then he will just go blindly ahead and organise it!!

ย 

Thing is for those new to the bike shed, this meeting has been planned for a few months now...guess the best thing will be to have this one and arrange another one later in the year for those that can't make May 31st.

ย 

Might see some of you at Curborough though.

ย 

*wink*

Rach

Not to worry - I will tell him when I see him this evening...

ย 

I think this one will stay as 31st May - assuming people can make it and then he/we may arrange another one later in the year!

ย 

Hope to meet you soon - are you going to Curborough at the weekend?

ย 

*wink*

Rach

Afraid not for Curborough - I'll be racing at Cadwell Park (first time racing there - scary place *eek*).

ย 

That's the only trouble with the racing - eats up the weekends.

ย 

I'll be at the BBQ on the South Coast at the end of June - not sure if that's near or far for you?

ย 

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Oh - well good luck at Cadwell *thumbup*

ย 

I don't know if we are going to the BBQ - its a bit far in the future at the moment...

ย 

We will certainly have to organise another bikesheds meeting - maybe a back to school one in August?

ย 

*wink*

Rach