Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Front indicators - is there a better option?

andy couchman

I don't much like the style of the current front indicators nor do my adapted flared wing indicators (we're now running cycle wings) look good either. What is needed IMHO is a teardrop shaped front indicator that can be seen all round and will fit neatly underneath the headlamp. Such a beast may not exist but if it does, a Blat chatter probably has seen it and installed it. Any takers?

For the avoidance of doubt, it's the big front indicators not the repeater on the wings.

Ta v. much

Andy Couchman

• Area Representative

Have a browse here Andy.

How about the Lucas 1130 topedo (under lighting, then vintage side and rear) with amber bulbs? And according to the blurb, the weight is 0 kg *thumbup*

Holden aren't necessarily the cheapest, but they do have a very nice on-line catalogue.

Richard

Don't Visit the North Kent Area Website here *wink*

Thanks all. Will check out those ideas.

Chelspeed - yup, it's going - although over the winter it's 'done a Hugh' and probably has a blocked jet somewhere (pops n bangs and runs on when turned off). Will investigate when I've got my latest book to bed (off to the printer tomorrow - hooray). Today is final proofreading and it's heavy going...

Hope to bring the machine to Curborough as it's now MoT'd (yippee!). Sadly, only spectating though.

Andy C