Click here if you are having website access problems ×

After School Meeting

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh I don't know about a London based meeting. First I have heard about it, I thought the idea was to have it somewhere that was reasonably central so that all the far flung people would not have toooooo far to travel.

I've got 31st May down as the Bikeshedders meet.

Thought that Towcester or some such had been chosen *confused*

Not too bothered as I need to end up in London that evening anyway.

So a location somewhere along a route from Southport to Nodnol is good for me. *smile*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

OK to try and clarify.

Alex is organising a bike sheds meeting for May 31st - it will probably be in Towcester, but the final location will be decided when Alex knows who is planning to attend.

Hoop is wibbling on about a central london meet - this is a monthly L7C meeting that is mentioned on the club meetings page.

As for a specific bikesheds organised london meet - I have not heard anything, but am sure something could be arranged, if the demand is there.

Is that clear as mud? Hope not!

*confused*

Rach

OOhhhhh boys, can I come ?

I would be in my 2CV unless one of you kind chaps could give me a lift in your pedal car (I especially like leather seats but then I've never felt carbon fibre on my bare butt), let me know if you can help me and I what I can do to help you

SFT

Ooh la la

As one has a small abode in Buckingham (bout 15 mins from Towcester - in a 7 😬) I could provide a small amount of accomodation should 4 or so people feel like a drinkie or two?! Back garden's big enough for a couple of tents too maybe... I even have a tent kicking about in the loft somewhere?!

Up to you guys...