Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Bwooklands

I should be there. In a purple one. You can tell me and (NA)PP he is the one without a black and white cat (and a steering wheel *tongue*) I am the one everyone hates !

Did you sort a lift out ric ? Have voluneteered to help, so will be leaving @ 7:30am *eek* if you fancy.

Not sure if visitors are allowed to drive, but you are welcome to a go if so.

Just sticking my head round the bikeshed door to see what you delinquents are all up to...Put those cigarettes away and get those smutty magazines out of my sight!

I'll be there in the AM, as early as I can get a pass to. Black with orange noseband (the car, that is). Hope to meet you there.

GUYS!!!! how many times have I told you, don't go around boasting that you've got a purple one 😳

Noger - the alarms set for 6.30 *eek* will make my own way there. Do I need a pass to get in? Don't mind being ballast (not a lot tho, someone once looked at me and said he'd seen more meat on a butchers pencil) 😬 but wont drive, wouldn't want to risk bending something.

Seek forgiveness, not permission.

Is it easy to rob a bank and get away with it???

NBice to meet you Nodge - sorry, I couldn't hang around at the end as I was also child-wrangling and Himself wanted to go home for his lunch...he had been very patient at being hurled around like a pea on a drum all morning. 😬

Pat, were you the chap in the purple race car? Looked like you were having a lot of fun.

Here was me wondering if Pat was a pilot, and it turns out we have a ginuwine racing car driver in our midst...we are not worthy...we are not worthy *smile*

Good to meet people *smile*

Meldrew - yes I saw you leave. Michael (?) looked like he was having a brilliant time, sat on a booster cushion in an R300 😬

Yeah, Michael seemed to get some fun out of it. I was busy looking where I ws going most of the time, but could see that he was being bounced around a bit. I asked if he was OK at the end of one particularly daft run and he nodded enthusiastically as he got his breath back, so it seemed to be popular.

I also didn't want to do any donuts, but he made me. Seriously! "Can we do the whirly-round race now, Daddy?"

He did say he wanted to go home on the bus, though.

Edited by - Meldrew on 12 May 2003 11:20:30

Meldrew - the purple race car was mine. I had a great day - 15 passengers to ferry around (excluding ric[:)), so lots for me to do. In case anyone thought I was being a bit poncy checking the tyre pressures all day, I'd borrowed a set, and one of them had a slow puncture 😳, so I had to keep pumping it up throughout the day!

My daughter Siobhán is 4, and she also took rides with a booster seat - she loved it!

Only disappointment of the day was with a teenage passenger. In the morning, he loved my car. However, in the afternoon someone in a Superlight gave him a ride, and after that he didn't like my humble Roadsport after that ☹️

Noger - you obviously haven't seen me race yet *tongue* - I think 'gentleman racer' is the polite term they use!

Pat and his not quite black and white cat