Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A new GOG surfaces

Hibster.

I disagree Noger. I thought "leather on willow" was a particularly colourful use of the English language - maybe a little too subtle for the majority of inhabitants of the upper floors though *wink*

FH *cool*

Does this mean that we should all now think that Noger's a tit because he thinks that he was asking to be called a tit when in fact we don't think that he was asking to be called a tit 🤔 In other words, we didn't think that Noger was asking to be called a tit, but now that Noger thinks that he was asking to be called a tit, he's now asking to be thought of as a tit 🤔 And does asking to be called a tit make you a tit, or just someone who's asking to be called a tit, or in fact though of as a tit, albeit not necessarily either called a tit or actually a tit 🤔

*confused* *confused* *confused* This is all very confusing ... *confused* *confused* *confused*

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Surely any overbloan response to Nogers cautious and light hearted warning are of less worry than this!

Is that really PC not simply conversing with UTs, but acting as the instigator of a purely "wit" driven thread *eek*.

This astounds me from a man who once bemoaned such antics as clutter to the archives and a hinderance to search efforts His words echo the halls of BC more appropriately now than ever!

Silly me for thinking there was a page of interesting debate to read. Instead there is a load of rubbish posted by the usual suspects who protest too much and seem to squirm when it is pointed out that their "wit" isn't universally funny.

*tongue* *wink*

Peardrop

Edited by - Peardrop on 8 May 2003 14:51:10

phhhhttttttttt

OK, who put that whooppee cushion there 🤔

Miss Prefect! Miss Prefect! Someone's been very naughty

As for the 'South' issue, in Dublin we say Sowt - the letter 'h' being entirely superfluous to the English language, except when saying the letter 'haytch' itself.

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Talking of curry....

I walked past the Raj Tandoori at lunch time *smile*

Just round the corner is the "Eros" table dancing club (which I also walked PAST).

Do you go there after the Central London meet ? Are they quite big tables that you get to dance on, or does everyone have their own table ? Are they quite sturdy ?