Click here if you are having website access problems ×

AAAAAARRGGHH !!!!!

Why do I take my car back to the same dealers every time only to get pi$$ poor service every time Do I never learn *mad* *mad* *mad*

Now I'm beginning to feel sorry for the poor receptionist I vented my frustration to. Is it too much to ask when you buy a new, top model car, that you recieve some basic customer service! AAAAARRRGGHH!!!!!!!! I hate the service dept and wish them all a slow and painful death *mad*

Rant over (for now)

Annoyed of surrey

P.S. Do you think I went a bit too far with "slow and painful death" bit? 😬

Seek forgiveness, not permission.

Is it easy to rob a bank and get away with it???

Name and shame

Sidlows of East Grinstead - bandits if ever there was one.

It's a SEAT Ibiza Cupra - hardly a "prestige" car I know, but I bought new and it was the top spec Ibiza they did. I've wasted an entire day off because of them. *mad*

Death by hanging?

Name and shame

Sidlows of East Grinstead - bandits if ever there was one.

It's a SEAT Ibiza Cupra - hardly a "prestige" car I know, but I bought new and it was the top spec Ibiza they did. I've wasted an entire day off because of them. *mad*

Death by hanging?

As I see it you could do one of three things:

1. Carry out your slow and painful death wish by pulling the service manager by his tie and fastening the thick end to your tow-loop, drive the car several miles and if he hasn't choked by then, turned purple, blue or passed out then the multiple injuries sustained along the A264 should have at least done the trick....

2. Read the names off the name badges of those considered most useless (or better still take a digital camera and capture their ID) and threaten to post their mugshots to SEAT (UK), perhaps using cliparts to slightly tamper with each picture to include their activities on company premises involving used syringes and farmyard animals....

3. Buy a Skoda. They've been the dogs danglies with me....VW should be informed of the alarming differences between two of their own companies.... 😳

R992RJM

😬

Rich - I like your thinking 😬 nearly bought the Octavia RS, wish I had now. Also, given how much I like the '264' I don't think the service manager would last long 😬