Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Set free

Hibster.

Phew, the headmaster has kindly let me out of detention early and I didn't even get my 🙆🏻 wacked.

So what's been happening while I've been locked in the chalk cupboard missing all the sunshine I could see through the cracks in the door 🤔

Paul of the 1st form

I claim no special knowledge or experience in or of Pauls underwear *eek* , however, from his own postings I believe his special needs relate to reinforcement with regard to emission control *eek* 😬

Having just come from a protracted meeting (that's a meeting where we discuss the finer points of how to use a protractor) with our esteemed Headmaster, I have now been charged with the duties of monitoring you lot *eek*

Paul has accepted his punishment with grace and humility - in the style of one who is a true member of the Bikeshed Community *biggrin*

Miss Rachael has been given the uneviable task of acting as my deputy during any period of absence *thumbup* and I look forward to her valued support *smile*

A Rule Book will be created shortly, the contents of which must be strictly followed by all persons entering, lurking or generally playing during break times. Failure to comply will result in suspension; repeated bad behaviour will lead to expulsion 😳

Please make my life easy - It's bad enough being given this responsibility at such a tender age, let alone having to prove that I can uphold the honour and credibility of this hallowed area *tongue*

Your friend,

FH *smile*

Only absolute power corrupts absolutely *wink*

I shall endeavour to carry out my duties in a fair and compassionate manner *tongue*

Paul, stop lurking in the shadows You took your punishment like a man and nothing more will be said about it *biggrin*

Going to the toilet/lavatory/loo is not and should not be a euphemism for what was once a perfectly acceptable social habit.....Well, we all have sins, don't we 🤔 *wink* *wink*

Just make sure you don't leave dog-ends lying around please 😬