Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Wraparound carbon wing protectors

WILL FLY

There were two cars at Stoneleigh with wraparound carbon wing protectors WEL 653 and C7 DPT. Does anyone on BC own either of these cars or know where the wing protectors came from and what they cost.

For pictures click here

Roy

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

Edited by - will fly on 7 May 2003 12:59:20

No Limits,

You shouldn't take the piss out of a poor old age pensioner - and if i've told you once i've told you a hundred times - we had stopped to let you catch up!!!

Contactt thye supppppppliers and their reply is below...

"Sorry for delay have been to Caterham today and am now going to deliver new car!! Stoneguards £42.50 + VAT ea plus Post and Packing ."

Look good, make sense but think price could divide by two before I say, yes please!

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the yellow 222bhp Sausage delivery machine

No Limits,

If you could only keep up, you would be coming to Spain this year as well. Good to hear from you. I suppose going to Stoneleigh would mean having to pay to get back into your part of the country again.

Roy, the stone guards are great, they do away with all the touching up of paint around the edges or using Armourfend. Give Jon Vickers a ring at Millwood. One piece of advice when fitting, get some of the front rubber mudguard edging used for the SVA test, that will finish it off a treat.

Great photo of my car.

Dave C

WEL653