Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wife on holiday - Removing incriminating stains!

KenEvans

I've gone and put my well used garage jeans in the wash with my best dark shirt and my son's jumper and they both now have brake fluid stains on them! *eek* You can smell the stuff!

Any suggestions please????

I might have to discuss other stain removal techniques later!

😬

Of course, if you 'fess up, you guarantee that you'll never be asked to do the washing again.

A slightly higher risk strategy could be to remind her that she's very lucky she has a bloke who's prepared to have a go at doing the washing at all - particularly while she's off enjoying herself.

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

I've considered the run, burglary, blame the son strategies but have instead decided to put them in the wash once more (without the garage jeans) and plead ignorance about any remaining marks.

Fortunately there were none of her clothes in there otherwise I would have gone into hiding in Northern Scotland (in the Caterham of course in case she marked it to get her revenge).

Try some vanish stain remover stuff - the in wash stuff is supposed to be good - although before you use it all over, check it on a small area which won't notice just in case it takes all the colour out!!!!!

Good luck

*wink*

Rach