Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Disappointed

Rachael

Alex and I had to go to a Christening on Sunday - which was fine, because we wanted to go, but it did mean we would miss the Duxford Air Show on Sunday - no problem we would go on Monday....

Pah.... ☹️

It was only on for one day ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ *mad* ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

and there was a Harrier there... ☹️

and I am at work already ☹️

☹️

Rach

Don't know when, but the air day at RNAS Yeovilton will be the one for harriers, they're based there at the moment, there over my part of somerset quite often, don't see them hover, but see them using the vectored thrust to pull some very tight turns.

Mind you, they might have the top speed, but even with vectored thrust they can't corner like a 7 😬

Ah well it isn't too long until the Flying Legends show in July - there are usually Harriers there...

I thought that Harriers were based at Cottesmore - I remember being very VERY jealous when Alex got to spend the day working there *eek* *wink*

*wink*

Rach

We had one doing circuits ofour house and surrounding fields a few years ago at about 200 ft for 20 mins, pretty good. Lots of stuff "queues" over us for the airshows each year, some of which I go to, best bit? fresh mini doughnuts 😬 😬 😬

Get to see (and hear *eek*) Concorde at 5.30 each night too 😬

Seek forgiveness, not permission.

Is it easy to rob a bank and get away with it???