Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New Competitors Korner

Silver 21

Hi

After the previous posting its now spurred me into action and the new site is now up and running. All results for each of this years events will be posted here as well as championship standings etc. If you want more things included let me know and I'll sort it out.

To vist Competitors Korner either click here or follow the link from the Club home page.

Graham

*confused* Competition Secretary *confused*

*cool* Lydden, Curborough, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...What more can you ask for? *cool*

Edited by - Bacon Butty on 3 May 2003 13:14:27

Barbara

I'm hoping to compile the results at Curborough with my Laptop but if all else fails I'll sort it out don't worry 😬 *cool*

Just got back from Stoneleigh, I've never seen so many 7's in the same place at once and the weather was fab *cool*

Graham

*confused* Competition Secretary *confused*

*cool* Lydden, Curborough, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...What more can you ask for? *cool*

That's great Graham. *thumbup* You do realise there's no electricity at Curborough don't you - hope you've got lots of batteries! *smile*

Alex & Rachael have volunteered to do the regular results sheets this time and will also hopefully be prompting Buda who is our official commentator for the day *eek* *cool* *cool* *cool* Don't forget to pay them a visit in the green commentary hut, any gossip (or scandal) you can provide will be used to its best advantage I'm sure 😳 *cool*