Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1.4K racecar for sale to good home !

neilsarahbenelle

Freshly rebuilt engine and raring to race. Many race wins, poles and fastest laps in 750MC over last four seasons. Lots of spares including wheels, roll-bars and even a complete 1.4K race engine with solid lifters, ecu, injection etc. Don't watch - compete in the club sponsored championship. A bargin at £10,500 the lot !

07850 999594 or 01953 851896

chris. Easy! It is a road car and still taxed and MOTed until next summer!

Having just had a fresh engine it is on the button. It has been raced but has always been well prepared (as shown by the results!). I have owned it 4 years. It has done <10K miles.

Car was built and owned by Bruce Robinson (the chap who runs Arch Motors - the people who make all the caterham chassis!) so it was built properly. The car has always been pampered and has NEVER been shunted or cahssis damaged (but has had a few nose cones and wings in its time).

With a set of carpets and a standard roll bar it would be a "normal" road/track day car.

Its a cheap road car!!! Full weather gear included.

neil.

thanks neil,

it sounds even more tempting now i know it's ready for the road. i've met Bruce - nice chap, did some work on my Lotus 7 S4 chassis... speaking of which, i have to sell it before i can buy another 7, but if yours hasn't gone in 6 - 8 weeks, I may give you a bell. what colour is it btw ?

chris