Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

Dying of shame

No no no, it's much worse than that. It's real, ohmigoddidireallyembarassmyselflikethat, top to toe, never-show-your-face shame. My only hope is that a fellow bikeshedder doesn't give the game away.

Β 

😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Β 

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Β 

Edited by - (not a) Postman Pat on 2 May 2003 15:35:54

Sorry ric, I can't - it wouldn't be real 'Dying of shame' shame if it had disappeared after only a couple of days, would it πŸ€” I'm Catlick, our ability to feel guilt is unparalleled. In any event, the image of everyone in suspenders is what's keeping me going *eek* 😬

Β 

Fortunately, the two bikeshedders who know what it is are good enough not to spill the beans *thumbup*

Β 

I'll happily admit my boob face-to-face, so if you're going to Brooklands next week or the BBQ in June ... or maybe one of the group meets, if I find one I can make ...

Β 

>

Β 

Ric,

Β 

All of the su77on se7ens are going that day.

Β 

Drop me a email and I will give you my number.

Β 

I am sure we can give you a lift 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Β 

Doug,

Β 

Su77on Se7ens

See our web site here.

Bugger...... I aint done it yet

ric - sorry for the delay in responding, I was 'offline' most of yesterday and today. I presume your lift is sorted now? If not, email me and I'll gladly pick you up along the way (you won't want for comfort, what with the roll cage, two taped cushions masquerading as a passenger seat and a fire extinguisher between the legs!). I suppose you're going to hold me to my promise to 'own up'?

Β 

Cooper nut - I guess you'll have to either (1) come to Brooklands or (2) ask ric afterwards *tongue*

Β 

It'll be great to put some faces to 'names' - my 7 is mostly Cadbury's Purple (with some black bits in case of 'contact' on track!), so should be fairly easy to pick out.

Β