Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Kompetitors Korner

Chelspeed

Is it me or are we in a time warp?

There doesn't seem to have been anything posted since about 1982? Not even regs for 2003 or a list of events. We're supposed to be a web based group, I would expect to see a list of events, regs for the championship, entry forms, regs for each round, results from past events, championship standings, list of accepted entries for future events, pickies from past events........

If the various entries secs and championship co-ordinators are too busy, not technolgically inclined, or whatever then I totally understand but then surely someone else on the list could volunteer to do this.

I feel a bit guilty here as personally I wouldn't have a clue where to start uploading stuff but what the hell, if you don't ask....

Chelspeed,

The Kompetitors Korner area has never been used as far as I am aware in this incarnation of Blatchat.

Graham (aka Bacon Butty) is trying to use it - I know he wanted to put the Lydden results there but he had some problems doing it (and yes he is technically OK with this) so given the limited time available he posted the results on his own website. No doubt he will get around to it when he has time.

As for photos and any other help I am sure your and others contributions will be most welcome!

Brian

Chelspeed,

The Kompetitors Korner area has never been used as far as I am aware in this incarnation of Blatchat.

Graham (aka Bacon Butty) is trying to use it - I know he wanted to put the Lydden results there but he had some problems doing it (and yes he is technically OK with this) so given the limited time available he posted the results on his own website. No doubt he will get around to it when he has time.

As for photos and any other help I am sure your and others contributions will be most welcome!

Brian

That explains why it looks like it hasn't been used then, it hasn't. Could perhaps be best to pull the link until it's back in use then?

I'll wait patiently.

Any chance of getting an entry list for Curborough somewhere then? Every event I've ever done in my whole sprinting career sends out an entrylist with the finals so at least the competitors knows who's going to be there. Curborough seems to be unique in that you don't know until you arrive.

Brian - I have photos of my car at Curborough last year and lots of others from other non-L7OC events. What would you like and where should I send them?

Chel (or is it Graham)

Its all my fault, as an easier way to post results for this year I asked oh great webmaster Barry if I could look after 'KK' site so I didn't have to bother him with it, although I know I am technically competent enough to do this I've had a few problems and work has also got in the way, I'm hoping that normal service will be resumed shortly 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Photos of Club events can be forwarded to myself, email address in profile

Graham

*confused* Competition Secretary *confused*

*cool* Lydden, Curborough, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...What more can you ask for? *cool*

Edited by - Bacon Butty on 3 May 2003 10:25:42

Sorry, wouldn't know where to start uploading, or whatever it is you lot all do on here, Alex was the clever one with that kind of thing and I'm far too busy to learn at the moment. I do all this stuff in my "spare" time and haven't got any at the moment. ☹️

I'm sure I usually sort a way for the Curborough results to be on here somewhere/somehow don't I 🤔 Don't know how to do that apart from typing the whole thing out from start to finish *eek* you can have that job if you want!

Will attempt to send an entry list out with the finals (if I remember! 😳)

Ah well, onwards and upwards, one does ones best ......... *cool*

See you at Curborough - Barbara.