Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blatant plea for second drive

Peter Carmichael

It's like this. The Seven is set up for Sarah's sprinting debut at Curborough. I have an entry for myself but we have been looking at the amount of fiddling about it takes to swap the car over between our two settings... pedal box cover off; adjust clutch pedal; adjust brake pedal; *REPLACE* throttle pedal by custom bent item... it goes on.

So the cheeky request is: "Would anybody feel so inclined as to let me loose in their vehicle for a second drive... 🤔" I've had a couple of behind the scenes opportunities that didn't come off so I'm having to come out in the open with it.

Hi Peter

Well we are about the same height (6') but you have anorexia *tongue*

Mine in group 5. However, you will need to acknowledge Torque is more important than BHP 😬 😬 😬

Just kidding but your welcome on the basis you bust it you fix it *eek*. Might be nice to see how fast it is err ................ less 7 stone diet failed ☹️. So suspension set ups for ME

I posted this before under another heading *confused* so I think your after a ride in the same group as Sarah *cool*

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Peter, please will you decide by the end of the week and don't leave it till the last minute to let me know what you're doing, there's numbers to allocate in the different classes and lots of paperwork to prepare and I'm kind of desperately low on "spare" time at the moment so can do without chopping and changing at the last minute *smile*

Hope Sarah's looking forward to the event, there are a lot of novices entered including other ladies so tell her not to worry. *cool*

Barbara *thumbup*

Hi Peter.

"will do a bit of thinking overnight."

Seems you have become the ultimate lotus eater 😬 😬 😬

Meaning... person living in a dreamy state divorced from time and reality.

Lotophagi people or lotus eaters were a people that lived from the fruit of the lotus, which induced dreamy forgetfulness. (Odysseus after Troy)

To quote you "Yawn....." 😬

AT last I UNDERSTAND the caption *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.