Click here if you are having website access problems ×

£8500.00= 200bhp Caterham 7

K7JTA

1990 Caterham super7

Fitted from new with a street ported 13b Rotary engine 200+bhp

Black and Aluminium.

Ill health forces reluctant sale £8.500. The owner of this 7 is Jim Brooks who do's not have a computer so if you need information contact Jim on 01449 767188 or myself my email! John

*eek*

• Area Representative

Jim let me drive his car on one occasion. Very smooth, free revving, torqy and fast!

Well engineered too, and featured in one of the Caterham books. I forget the title at the moment, will try to find it.

• 2 weeks later...

Nick, I keep telling you that I am not IB 😳 think about it would I make such and obvious posting when you know that I have just bought the book

As you don't have the book then I think we can discount you, but Steve may well have it and is just having fun with us *smile*

On the other hand you were very quick to respond to IB so perhaps posting with two ID's 🤔

Graham

er, 4 hours to respond isnt very quick is it ?

You cant deny there is a strong coincidence that you have just got the book and have a lot of 'insider knowledge' of our area *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Until the real IB owns up you are very much the front runner although not my only suspect (hello Sue *cool* )

Nick

P8MRA - Red and Black 1.6K supersport, back on the road at last. See pictures of it being rebuilt here