Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2.0hpc

doz

2.0 hpc 1993 car factory built 5speed quaife st cut gears lsd dry sumped watts linkage diodion axle. wide track bias bar big ap brakes plumbed in fire extinguisher battery cut of swicth four into one carbon exhaust 13minilite type wheels with 32rs,quick release steering wheel.fullharnares. full roll cage. full weather gear 23000 miles fibreglass seats plus spare high back cloth seat on runners cycle wings car is orange with black lightsetc 6months tax mot till july engineis on carbs 210bhp just had gearbox rebuilt . oil and filter change and water hoses replaced. quick rack fitted .spare wind screen and rack .two spare sets of wheels alloy minilites set of worn 32rs 10 Avon slicks all good

£11000 ono phone andy on 07971 406889 anytime

Any one that has asked me to e-mail photos could you please re-send your e-mail adresses as i am having problems sending them. Re the windscreen yes it is fitted it has a black surround and it is heated also have a spare screen which again is heated forgot to say that the suspension is Bilsteine ajustable platforms

Thanks, do keep in touch if you decide to sell it separately! I have an immaculate polished surround, with unmarked heated screen, if you wish to swap with a cash adjustment. i.e. you still sell the car with a spare screen+surround.I doubt if this would ever stop a potential buyer from completing the sale!

Yours hopefully!!!!

Tom