Click here if you are having website access problems ×

After School Meeting

Alex Birtwisle

I was thinking more of the people who have to travel from south of London ... and Towcester is dead easy to get to from everywhere because it is nextdoor to Silverstone with all its uprated roads 😬 Direct links from the M40 and M1 and all that...

Cripes Moom', what was he driving

🤔

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

Who will be going to the club sprint at Curborough in May. We could have gathering then to finalise plans for the official after school meet....

Alex, we'll be at Curborough, usual location, on flag waving duties *tongue* I see you're on official timekeeping duties *biggrin*

We'll be "overnight-ing" in the corporate "shed", so if you and Rach are planning to camp overnight, we could have a bbq sitting at 'proper' table 'n chairs and if it rains.............. then we can chomp in a dry environment *thumbup*

FH *cool*

I actually thought Alex was organising this, with Paul using his magic software to find somewhere reasonably central for everybody. Obviously some people are going to have to travel further than others...but as we are already supposed to be in 3 different locations that weekend, I think we all have to just put up with it - so there!! *eek* 😬

I seem to recall that we left it that Alex would try and find somewhere in Towcester to have the meeting....but I could be wrong.

*wink*

Rach

> Cripes Moom', what was he driving

his brand new, hardly turned a wheel, Gould GR55 with his old 4 litre Judd V8 in the back *wink*

I believe he holds the lap record at 26.some-odd seconds *eek*

oh and he's old enough to have held a bus pass for a couple of years 😳 - what a top man *thumbup*

Moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

• 11 months later...