Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Advice

DaveL

Where do I go to get a chassis powder coated and re-paneled? who's best for price/quality and quick turn around.

Where do I get a new loom from?

Who's best for new wings/nose cone?

I'd be thankfull for any points of view on the above questions and any prices that you are aware of.

All of the above is needed to help me make my mind up as to keep the 7 or sell it.

The 7 is a long cockpit live axle powered by a X flow

Many thanks

Dave

call Bruce at Arch motors, Huntingdon, Cambridgshire .. +44 (0)1480 459661

it was them that built your chassis the first time.. and still make chassis's for Caterham now..

they can quote to strip the car, shot blast it, nikel prep and powder coat it then allpy new Ali' pannels, scuttle etcetc... if it is already striped.. maybe less.

Now, Beakie, we'll just flip this switch and 60,000 refreshing volts of electricity will surge through your body. Ready?..

See my CAR here

Edited by - Chris K on 23 Apr 2003 11:46:46

Hi, the powder coating and repanelling is not a cheap exercise. I was quoted c. 1800 GBP for chassis powder coating - panelling is c. 8-900 GBP and there will do doubt be other bits you would like undertaken. It becomes a bit boarderline as to whether you get a new chassis and add value that way

New loom from Caterham c. 200 GBP

Give me a call this evening say 2100 on 07714 835983 if you would like to chat through

Anthony

No engine, but 4 wheels...