Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What was all that about !

nobananas

Can anyone tell me what just happened ! Turned up for work on Friday, NOBODY THERE ! Then people started throwing strange 'egg' shaped objects around made of an unusual brittle 'brown' material, what was worse, SOME WERE EATING THEM !!!!!! Then I find that D.I.Y over the weekend is compulsory and (according to my missus) legally enforced ! I overheard someone mention it was something to do with J.C which may explain the forced carpentry I had to endure (doesn't explain the 'brown' things though !)

I suspect some sort of alien conspiracy is involved (again) but I am open to alternate suggestions. Will try to go to work again today, but suspect the worse. If any of you are left......take care.

That is all..

I too was forced to do what I think is called gardening - Mrs B locked the back door and told me I couldn't come back in until I found the dog in the long grass.

Managed to find the mutt who had stumbled on a lost tribe taking shelter in our lawn. Like a helpful chap I cut down there habitat and turfed them out. Then tied a balloon to the dog's tail so when the grass grows again I'll be able to find her.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good, all this gardening and carpentry lark *eek* *eek*

Alex and I went to Anglesey for the day, where I got to drive the pedal car 😬

Then yesterday we had a BBQ - because Summer will be over soon *eek*

*wink*

Rach

I'll have to get my side kick Crickers to come and webcam bug soixante neuf so we can all keep a eye on what Alex gets up to.

Every evil villan has to have a side kick like Crickers for this very operation

[shout]

Crickers my man, here, I want you to do a little something for me

Crickers, and if you get it wrong I shall use the clamps again and you know how long your eyes watered last time

Crickers, where are you

[/shout]

He's for it now

Oh this is nicely oiled

• 11 months later...

Yes, very bored with work and I've not been able to get any feedback from the interview I had 2 weeks ago. The recruitment guy is always in a meeting/at lunch/on his way back from a client/on his way to a client but still never returns my calls *mad*

Paul

Supercheese R250

Edited by - Paul Davis on 21 Apr 2004 09:18:19

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...