Click here if you are having website access problems ×

hoopys counting thread

I want to do a "days until Dave and Em move in together" but we don't know yet - too many things to be sorted....

But If anybody wants to do all the following:

find house with 3 bedroom and a double garage that we can afford

sort buying it

find us both a job nearby that pays as well as our current ones and is flexible enough with hours

then we're off *smile*

HOOPY 500 kg (and soon) 200 bhp R706KGU

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[whispered as it's not of crucial importance, more because of the light-speed rate at which my life is disappearing.....]

Days to MY birthday : 21

[/whispered as it's not of crucial importance, more because of the light-speed rate at which my life is disappearing.....]

R992RJM

😬

I'm trying to hold onto it as long as possible

😳 Don't let teach catch you at that 😳

I am Raleigh Chopper years old. I am Annabel thingy from Bow Wow Wow years old. I am Curly Wurly years old. I am One Step Beyond years old. I am Steve Heighway years old. I am also Anorak posts old.

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Oh, sorry my counting is not that good. The day before me then - cool!

29 is not old at all...even Alex is older than that. I reckon 104 is probably quite an age although I am sure there are some people wandering around (probably upstairs *eek*) who are that age and don't think they are old 😬

*wink*

Rach

I once saw Suggs outside our local "work" pub on the southbank. Pint of Lager and a big bowl of chips (pub as seen in the Star Spotting thread in the grown up world). "Allwight Suggsy" we said. "Allwight" he said. Mrs Noger's cousin used to play footie with madness, so I feel I know them *tongue*

Who is Steve Heighway *confused*

Why do I feel old all of a sudden.

Hoopy - it is indeed a reference to Madness *thumbup* I thought I'd better say One Step Beyond old rather than Madness old, because I was an early period fan (for me, Baggy Trousers is the best school song ever) - the later stuff leaves me a bit cold. - sadly, at a time when we were particularly crap, so he was a wasted talent (a bit like Ian Rush). I could also have referred to Ian Callaghan/Phil Thompson/Phil Neal/Ray Clemence/Kenny Dalglish/ etc etc.

I'm not sure the above is going to make you feel any younger ☹️

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

I saw Madness together with The Selecter and The Specials on the Two Tone Tour in 1979 when the likes of Rach was about 1 year old

I feel *so* old, can I borrow that walking stick that was around a week or 2 ago ☹️

Grandad (no not the song by Clive Dunn) Davis