Click here if you are having website access problems ×

hoopys counting thread

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That word was S W A N K Y, as in thick table cloths, toadying waiters and a gor-blimey bill at the end, such is the course of true love, ahhhhhhh

and I've not even met Emma, well not that I remember *confused*

Edited by - paul davis on 17 Apr 2003 12:44:24

that colour is not Trinity Blue, it's called Robin Reliant blue!

That can only be a good thing, KevSull, 'cos both times I've purchased a car previously some fart 😳 in the same area has purchased a Robin Reliant in the same colour, as if to confirm my choice *eek*. I could get rather supersticious about it. They must be prophetic cars ... or is that pathetic *confused*

Noger; You’ll have to bear in mind that the Cooper was one of the first cars I had a chance to drive. I may have passed my test, but I still did not own my own car and my driving experience was limited to a one litre Micra, a turbo diesel Fiesta and a Volvo. It’s understandable that with my maturity, even the Micra felt plenty fast and dynamic enough.

Peardrop

Uuuummmm - the big 'M' - is a complete minefield - there should be some sort of sign that goes up that says 'Ask Now!'

Complete schoolboy error if you get the timing wrong. Still I navigated my bride to be into a frozen winter valley and popped the question cos I knew she couldn't map read - "say yes or I leave you here" will not go down in history as the most romantic proposal - but it worked 😬

Top of Snowdon .... little bit misty but not too bad ... lots of people about so wander over to a quiet spot (ok a fairly scary pillar)...

"Come over here"

"No"

"Oh go on"

"No"

"It's quite safe"

"No"

Bang goes the chance of proposing atop one of the countries highest mountains

*confused*

Hoopy's little heart is now beating a little faster, he's cleaned the bath, the toilet and vacuumed everywhere, wow, he's even put clean sheets on the bed and thrown away a weeks worth of takeaway containers, I think he may have even had a bath, what will the rest of us in the bikeshed say next term when we find he's been consorting with a gurl, yuk (even though she has her own pedal car) *wink*

I even changed pants and opened the window for a bit *smile* *thumbup*

Days to Ireland for Hoopy and Emma: 22

Days Emma and Hoopy have been together: 80

Days to Euro for Hoopy: 88

Days to Hoopy's birthday: 1

I think my counting went all wrong *confused* *confused* *confused* 🤔

HOOPY 500 kg (and soon) 200 bhp R706KGU