Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Live axle Avo rear dampers (spherical bearings)

Rubbertoe

Can't get them now. Redline have some with a standard lower loop bushing but I want the rose jointed jobbies. Merlin will maybe resurrect them in time with some client input but not at the mo...

Unless there's a conversion available to direct swap out with the humble rubber?

Cheers

1 hour ago, 7 wonders of the world said:

Your need rose joints for these as the lower mounting bolt fits in line with the axle casing meaning the articulation imparts a bending load on the damper if you run a bush arrangement.

Speak to Kevin at Protech who should be able to build you a pair without to much issue.

Protechshocks.co.uk

@7 wonders of the world Exactly right, that's the plan. Thanks for the recommendation, appreciated 

40 minutes ago, Englishmaninwales said:

Try Turbo Technics - they now hold the AVO business after they went bust. They may be able to make up a pair for you. Very good customer service, they recently refurbished a pair for me / much bettef than the original AVO company

@Englishmaninwales thanks a lot! I wasn't aware that Turbo Technics were now custodians, will get in touch and see if they still have the relevant stuff on file. Cheers!