Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MyRoute App

Rasta7

Could anyone who uses MyRoute give me some advice on installing/creating routes etc. I believe there is a discount on it by registering via the Club group, but I may have just dreamt that up. I'd ideally like to create a route on a Windows laptop, to then export to Google maps on an Android phone, or to a Garmin SatNav. I've been following a similar topic recently but thought I'd ask specifically about the MyRoute app. 

I've been using MyRoute-App for several years now, and Tyre before that.  I bought the lifetime Gold version under a special offer.  I create routes on my PC and download them to my Garmin DriveSmart 55 as .GPX files.  Two bonuses for me of the Gold version are (a) the access to Garmin HERE maps, and (b) the ability to reverse a route.

IMO, MRA is a very capable and polished tool for route planning.

JV 

I have the lifetime Gold too. I plan the routes on my IPhone or IPad and then use the app to Navigate using my IPhone. 

I have been using it around two years with no complaints. I recently used it on a trip to France in the tintop using Apple Carplay.

I also used it on the Fish and Chip run with great success. I actually planned the route from the info on the supplied route book 👍🏻

Gary

Edited by GaryK