Click here if you are having website access problems ×

252 bhp duratec hpc

PaulFox

Posted (edited)

IMG_3386.thumb.png.eb7bdbb5ffa2b7d22a1fe9b4fea7a67e.png

My much loved Caterham, originally a factory 1993 2.0 HPC the car was completely stripped, powdercoated and reskinned by Arch, painted Ford Frozen White by Tony at TSK and made as new in 2015, everything was new or upgraded and I have £30k+ of receipts from the rebuild, it's covered just under 5000 miles (about 4000 of which I've covered since I bought it from Mark Collins in 2018. Maintained and serviced by GP Sevens last serviced on 23/02/23,  and not used since will have a fresh MOT when the new buyer collects)

Chassis

22% quick rack, widetrack, AVO dampers, rose jointed top joints, uprated hubs, big front brakes with Pagid RS15 pads and 2 pot AP rears with Pagid R$14 pads, some service items like rear anti roll bar droplinks were replaced at the last service

Engine/gearbox

Scholar built 2.0 Duratec, Omega pistons, Arrow rods, Piper BP300 cams, ported head, Jenvey throttle bodies, dry sumped, MBE ECU, full Edwards 4-2-1 Exhaust (recent acoustafil repack), Raceline water rail, R500 fan, race triple pass radiator, 440c injectors, made 252bhp when last mapped by the 2 Steve's at Track N' Road

6 Speed Gearbox with upgraded shift supplied by Phil at Road & Race, Raceline bellhousing, lightened flywheel, AP clutch and Powerline geared starter.

ZF LSD 3.62 Diff rebuilt by Road and Race with 30 degree ramps and Caterham diff braces

Carbon (all from Westermann Motorsport)

Aeroscreen, side and rear view mirrors, dash, front cycle wings, rear wings, central tunnel cover, ½ doors, sill covers, rear light blocks and indicator pods

Interior

Lowered floors, Tillets (with a new set of the NLA removable Tillet covers that make them more comfortable), retrimmed Momo steering wheel and gaiter in black alcantara with red stitching, soft bits for sevens carbon boot cover, Race Technology Dash 2, ACES shift lights Other

Caterham 10 Spoke Wheels 6" front and 8" rears with new R888R's fitted less than 500 miles ago, lightened loom by WirebyWilson, Jack Webb Motorsport (JWM) LiFePO4 lightweight battery (1.2kg) car comes with a spare scuttle panel fitted with a black powdercoated screen so you can quickly move between the screen and aero screen setup and a soft bits for sevens long nose cover for when parked up.

I have a very extensive history file for the car and a little spares package that will come with the car (new belts, plugs, discs,, fluids, pads, battery etc)

R500+ performance

£27000

please contact paul on 07782501631

IMG_3385.png

Edited by PaulFox

• 4 weeks later...