Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lifeline Mirror mounts with or without Mirrors. Convex, sturdy, stiff

graearea

Caterham’s mirrors are terrible. flat, wobbly and HUGE

I've been testing these lifeline mirrors a while now and they're so much better than Spa mirrors that I bought a couple of them and I'm selling the whole kit and kaboodle.

lifeline-wide.jpg

image.thumb.png.a39cc3d58398689aaf0937111455fee8.png

For Spa mirrors my best solution was a custom bracket that fit both the hinge mount AND the front bolt hole. this provided lots of rigidity but required accurrate measurement and CAD work on my part. Lifeline mirrors have a better mounting bracket than both Spa and Motamec and have a better convex mirror (flat is available) than the motamec (which is basically flat) they also look pretty cool and I think the brackets look pretty neat.

The ONLY problem with the lifeline mirrors is that they use a ridiculously small grub screw to fix them in place, so I bought a couple of pairs of them and I'm offering the whole lot, brackets, mirrors already drilled and tapped and the bolts that are needed for £150. I'm probably not going to continue supplying mirrors as it's too much stress, so once the pairs I've done have gone you'll need to order them seperately and the brackets will be £70

If you're interested and want more info please go here: https://uberniche.co.uk/lifeline-mirror-mounts

cheers all!

J