Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sigma 150 Silicone Top Rad Hose

Any ideas where to get a replacement in silicone (preferably shiny black to match existing).  Its the one that leaves the rear of the engine and kinks round the alternator and then kinks back to top of rad.

I've cut mine down a little to stop a leak, but feel that it might be straining a little on radiator now.

Mine is made of 3 separate hoses joined together without a metal tube so might be able to get a longer metal joiner maybe 🤔

Ta *smile*

Thanks Jonathan,

I will give them all a proper try.  Had a quick at there websites a couple of weeks ago and appears the sigma 150 is a rare breed when it comes to these things.  I will give them a call.

Thanks Andrew,

Good spot.  One of those could get me back and running with what I have for now.  Just need to have a measure-up.

Tried giving Oakmere a couple of emails as they actually had one pictured on their website.  No reply as yet.   Perhaps a phone call is the way forward.

*thumb_up*

Seem to recall I had a long metal tube initially and that that is currently gathering dust in the garage.  Have since swapped to a Premier Power set-up.

You'd be welcome to it if it’d help.

Let me know if you need any details and I can dig it out and provide details.

Hi BigCol,

Thank you for the kind offer.  Really do appreciate it, but I think that will be the long tube that wont fit under the TBs on my 150.

I've found the off cut I removed and its only an inch so wont have to extend the hose by much.

150SV, yes I have the ones with Caterham Motorsport printed on them (with a big 7).

Good call Ian.  I might send redline a message tomorrow and see what they have.  Got a feeling that the 150 hose could be made from 2 kinked hoses and 1 U shape joined together.

Thanks gents  *thumb_up*