Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2011 SV175/210

After much procrastination I have decided to sell my 2011 SV . I built the car and have used it extensively especially for long euro trips, back last week from a trip to the Pyrenees which was faultless, and it has never been on track . Age catches us all up and its time to hand it over .

2011 SV 175 which was upgraded with 420 camshaft, springs , re mapped and fettled by the 2 Steves where it made a genuine 203 BHP.

I upgraded to Quantum Shocks which give a much nicer ride and the car has 8 and 6 Anthracite wheels with new ZZS tyres ( put on prior to the Pyrenees trip )

c 25000 miles and no oil required between servicing ( which has been performed regularly by PGM mainly )

The paintwork is in Skuba Blau by Audi and is in great condition albeit some stone chips as one would expect but it has had PPF from new.

Just Add lightness lights sit in Carbon units at the back and in the standard front units ( Clear and orange reflectors are available )

Carbon look tunnel , Carbon Bows, Carbon engine cover 

Titanium 7  Front Grill and Stone Guards

Eccles style wing mirror mounts  and Carbon Wing Mirrors

Odyssey 535 battery sitting on a PGM fitting kit.

Self Cancelling indicators

Multi USB / Cigarette lighter power points, under dash isolator switch

De Cat pipe fitted ( Cat is with the car ) and the exhaust is polished 

Full weather equipment

The car is in great condition and serviced to death and you are welcome to ask PGM their view on the car

c£24000

alan