Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wiring diagram 2012 Sigma

walliver

Hi all

Looking for a wiring diagram for a Feb 2012 academy sigma fixed cam engine. For general use but specifically the hazards circuit  - I can't find a diagram that matches my hazard switch wiring (no LGK wire, 4 pins on the back of the hazard switch on the dash).

Any links to correct diagrams much appreciated!

2 minutes ago, walliver said:

I can't find a diagram that matches my hazard switch wiring (no LGK wire, 4 pins on the back of the hazard switch on the dash).

What colours are the wires and can you photograph or sketch the connections on the switch?

Do the indicators and hazard warning lights work correctly?

What's the history of the car? There is a DIY modification to the circuits that removes the well-documented problems with the switch for the hazard warning lights. Could this have been applied?

Jonathan

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jonathan Kay said:

What colours are the wires and can you photograph or sketch the connections on the switch?

Do the indicators and hazard warning lights work correctly?

What's the history of the car? There is a DIY modification to the circuits that removes the well-documented problems with the switch for the hazard warning lights. Could this have been applied?

Jonathan

Thanks for the replies.

History is race car prepped by teams. From a helpful chat with CTS Motorsport today there are other cars wired in this way.

Current layout is;

Green and purple, green and white, green and red wires are all joined together into middle left connector when viewed from the back.

Green and brown wire goes to upper right connector.

Loose black wire, and loose green and purple wire, look like they connect to side of the switch? The switch has four connectors on it.

I don't have a flasher unit (on its way) so can't test it but would like to understand it or at least have a diagram to reference and know it's as it should be 😁

Hopefully an image below. Will message you Jonathan - thanks.

PXL_20240520_181338703.thumb.jpg.34f464015b8a7eb205d4b7c89e0b8de3.jpg

Edited by walliver